Save an extra 32% on Aicook 4 in 1 Automatic Vacuum Air Sealing System For Food Preservation, with Starter Kit Rolls, Compact & Easy Clean, Dry & Moist Food Modes with this coupon code. This coupon code valid through June 21, 2019 or while supplies last on Amazon. Discount applies at checkout.
Coupon Price :$29.91
SUITABLE FOR DRY & WET FOODS
- CUTTING ONLY Lock the bag shelf, slide the cutter
- VACUUM ONLY Only vacuum the air from the bag
- SEALING WITH VACUUM Only seal the bag
- SEALING WITHOUT VACUUM After vacuum, the bag will be sealed
Vacuum Sealer, Aicook 4 in 1 Automatic Vacuum Air Sealing System For Food Preservation, with Starter Kit Rolls, Compact & Easy Clean, Dry & Moist Food Modes
- 8x LONGER FOOD STORAGE & PRESERVATION - Upgraded version of the vacuum pump, suction up to 85kPa, can keep food fresh up to 8X longer than zipper baggies. Reduces spoilage and food waste, your cooking and meal preparation will become easier and more economical.
- PREMIUM QUALITY COMPONENTS - Equipped with a cutting knife and an ultra-long BPA-FREE vacuum roll that make everything in life well organized and to be healthy. You can get what you want through a gentle touch along with LED indicator lights. The 3MM extra width sealing strip design prevents air leaked effectively.
- 4 IN 1 MULTIFUNCTION - AICOOK vacuum sealer is designed owning two select-able modes (Wet & Dry Modes) to provide your food with the best possible preservation based on the type of food you want to seal. Also can be the ability to work on vacuum canister, marinator bowl, and wine stoppers. Seal function can seal bags only in 10 seconds without any noise.
- BEST FOR THE KITCHEN - Compact size (15 x 5.9 x 2.8 inch) and light weight (3.4 pounds) design for easy storage and move around, is designed to preserve vegetables, meat, fruits, marinated food, remove moisture from storage bags, keep things super sanitary in the kitchen.
- NOT JUST FOR FOOD STORAGE - Use your vacuum sealer to store liquids or clothes when you travel, protect important papers or photographs from dust or possible water damage and much more.