24% off BlitzWolf® BW-AS3 70W 12000mAh Wireless Speaker with 360°Stereo Sound, TWS Function, Styling Design, NFC Function Banggood Coupon Promo Code
Banggood Coupon Price :$80.74 [PL Stock]
Banggood Regular Price : $105.99 Your Save : $25.25 Coupon Limit: 50 times Expires : Dec 31, 2022
BlitzWolf BW-AS3 Specifications
Model number : BW-AS3
Bluetooth : V5.0
Power : 70W
Play time : Up to 20 hours (50% volume level)
Charging time : About 6 hours
Battery : 12,000 mAh
Weight : 2,1419
Water resistance : IP5
Transmission distance : 10m
How to Use BlitzWolf BW-AS3
Turn ON/OFF: Hold for 2 seconds.
Reset: Hold for 8-10 seconds to reset to factory default settings.
After powering on the speaker, tap once to start normal usage.
Play/Pause: Tap once.
Bluetooth connection: Tap once to enter Bluetooth pairing mode.
Bluetooth disconnection: Tap once to disconnect.
TWS function: Hold for 3 seconds to enter the TWS pairing mode or disconnect the active TWS connection
Voice assistant button
Hold for 3 seconds to activate the personal assistant
Answer/End phone calls: Tap once.
Reject phone calls: Hold for 3 seconds.
Volume+: Tap once to tum up the volume.
Next track: Hold to choose the next track.
Volume- Tap once to turn down the volume.
Previous track: Hold to choose the previous track.
Hold the power button for 2 seconds to turn the speaker on/off. When all LED’s tum on, the speaker is ready to use.
BT Connection / Disconnection
Connect: Tap “M” to enter pairing mode; tum on your device’s Bluetooth setting; search for BW-AS3′, and connect to it.
Disconnect: When the Bluetooth connection is active, tap “M” to disconnect.
Activate Voice Assistant from your device via the speaker
When connected via Bluetooth, hold the voice assistant button for 3 seconds to activate the personal assistant from your device via the speaker. Hold again for 3 seconds to end the voice assistant function.
Pair Two BW-AS3 Speakers Together (TWS Pairing)
1. Tum on both speakers. Confirm one of the speakers has paired with your device, and the other one is waiting to pair. The paired speaker functions as the primary speaker, and the one waiting to pair functions as the sub speaker.
2. Hold the “M” button of the primary speaker for 3 seconds to initiate primary-sub speaker pairing. The speakers have successfully paired when a sound prompt is heard, the primary speaker’s indicator flashes blue, and the sub speakers indicator is solid blue.
Controlling TWS paired speakers
- Disconnect TWS connection: Hold the “M” button of either of the speaker.
- Disconnect BT connection to your device: Tap the “M” button of the primary speaker.
- In TWS mode, all speaker controls are synchronized, such as turn on and off, play, pause, volume +/-, and more.
- The speaker powers off automatically after 15 minutes if it is not paired with any device through
Bluetooth or does not play any sound after pairing.
- When the battery is low, the speaker will power off automatically.
When in low battery, a sound prompt plays every 15 seconds. After the third prompt, the speaker will power-off automatically.
- Charging state: Red indicator
- Fully charged: Indicator off