Save an extra 50% on (30% coupon code + 20% clip coupon) Supernova Orion Ultimate Survival Rechargeable LED Camping Lantern and Power Bank – Most Versatile, Brightest Lantern for Emergency, Recreation and Hiking Lantern Available
with this coupon code. This coupon code valid through April 17, 2019 or while supplies last on Amazon. Discount applies at checkout.
Coupon Price :$14.99
Supernova Orion Rechargeable LED Lantern and Power Bank
out of stock
- COLLAPSIBLE, RETRACTABLE DESIGN - Easily power on the Orion by pulling the top up to expand to it's full height. Collapse down to a small, compact 5 inches to turn off and throw in your backpack, glove compartment, or RV camper drawer. A perfect safety tool for the home to outlast power outages from storms or other extreme weather without taking up valuable storage space.
- FOUR INDEPENDENT LIGHTING MODES - Whether you are an avid hiker navigating a backcountry trail, a dad camping in a tent, or find yourself in the middle of a hurricane, the Orion packs the versatility you need to blaze through the darkness. Easily click the multi function power button to switch between Ultra Bright, Bright, Red, and Flashing Red Modes.
- MULTI POWER TECHNOLOGY - This amazing lantern will simply run for hours! The Original and First lantern of it's type to run off of a Single Lithium 18650 Battery, Dual Lithium 18650 Batteries, or 3 High Capacity Intervine AA Batteries. Micro USB cable makes recharging a snap. All Included with the Orion.
- BUILT IN 5200mAh POWER BANK - Never be out of touch. Not only can the Orion provide all the bright LED light you need for any type of emergency, it can also be used to power and recharge smart phones, tablets, and any other USB powered device.
- DURABLE AND ADAPTABLE - Water resistant, portable and lightweight, the rugged exterior of the Orion can handle anything the outdoors can throw at it. Let it snow or rain as this lantern will survive. Also, foldaway handles lift up, so the included spring loaded hook can be attached to hang from poles, tents, or trees for truly hands-free illumination.