Save an extra 10% on VIOFO A119 V3 2560 x 1600P Quad HD+ Dash Camera with GPS Logger 2020 Edition with this coupon code. This coupon code valid through February 7, 2020 or while supplies last on Amazon. Discount applies at checkout.
Coupon Price : $107.96
A119 V3 / Quad HD+
Quad HD+ The A119 V3, which applies a new chipset and Sony sensor to support Quad HD 30fps, creates a beautiful, vivid image of the road ahead in various lighting situations by honing in on the details.
Quad HD+ 2560x1600P / 2560x1440P
Sony 5MP STARVIS Sensor The A119 V3 is equipped with Sony 5MP Starvis Sensor to record much brighter and clearer images with rich details even in a dark environment. It brings a super clear night version that other cameras might miss.
GPS Logger (Optional) The GPS module can record the speed, route data and time (synchronized with GPS time) in the video file allowing viewers to display these data on playback
7G Lens, F1.6 Aperture and 140° Wide Angle Equipped with a 7-element lens, f/1.6 aperture and 140° wide viewing angle, the A1 19 V3 captures more details with excellent image quality day and night.
Emergency Locking G-sensor can turn on the emergency recording mode by sensing the acceleration and intensity of the vehicle in all directions to record the brake of the vehicle or the event in a collision. With G-sensor, the current footage will be locked automatically to avoid being overwritten during emergency events.
VIOFO A119 V3 2560 x 1600P Quad HD+ Dash Camera with GPS Logger 2020 Edition
- QUAD HD+ RECORDING: Featuring an entirely new chipset design & Sony sensor to support Quad HD+ recording in 2560 x 1600P / 2560 x 1440P at 30fps to create high quality, vivid and detailed images in various lighting environments.
- SONY 5MP STARVIS SENSOR: Experience the new Sony Starvis 5MP technology with detailed, brighter and crystal-clear images captured in day-or-night time lighting for super clear and consistent night vision.
- MOTION & COLLISION DETECTION: Using the camera's G-Sensor and State-of-the-Art motion detection technology, video footage is now intelligently captured in parking mode when moving objects and/or impacts are detected while the vehicle is parked. Files are flagged as important and protected onto the SD card for review.
- PRE & POST BUFFERED RECORDING: Capture the whole story of the events leading up to and after events or collisions with intelligent recording technology that automatically saves footage both 15-seconds before and 30-seconds after a detected collision and/or event.
- TRUE PARKING MODE: Forget the old and conventional style of parking mode 'frame-by-frame' recording. This camera's video segments are captured in full-continuous clips while the vehicle is parked, rather than strung together 'frame-by-frame'.