Save an extra 57% on Waulnpekq Bluetooth FM Transmitter for car, Wireless FM Transmitter Radio Receiver Adapter Car Kit,with Dual USB Car Charging Ports,Hands Free Calling,Music Player Support TF/SD Card, USB Disk with this coupon code. This coupon code valid through November 15, 2019 or while supplies last on Amazon. Discount applies at checkout.
Coupon Price : $6.45
DUAL CHARGING SLOTS Simultaneous max-speed charging for multiple devices
HANDS-FREE PHONE CALL Built-in microphone with echo cancellation and noise suppression by CVC technology, allows you to make a hands-free clear call during driving
HOW TO SELECT THE FM FREQUENCY
- Select car radio to an empty frequency (87.5-108MHZ)
- Long press the call answer knob till the frequency flash
- Turn the call answer knob select a same frequency
Waulnpekq Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter
5 used from $11.25
- Dual USB Ports - Bluetooth Car Charger with 2 USB charging port to charge most USB devices,you can charge 2 devices(IOS or Android ) simultaneously. One USB port music icon is for reading USB disk but also charge your device.
- Hands-Free Calls - FM Bluetooth Transmitter adapter built-in microphone to automatically switch from music playing to hands-free mode when answering a phone call. One press to answer/hang up the call. Convenient and safe for driving.
- High Quality - The FM transmitter more stable FM signal,adopted advanced noise canceling technology-CVC technology creates full-duplex sound and suppresses noise and wind, improved the using experience,better anti-interference performance.
- Universal Compatibility - Wireless fm transmitter supporting mobile's A2DP function, work with SD, TF card and USB,listening to music when charging.Compatible for iPad,iPhone,Samsung,Google,LG,tablets,Andorid or other device with Bluetooth connectivity.
- Easy operation - The Bluetooth FM transmitter simply plug into the car cigarette lighter and pair it with car radio or smartphone.Then it could be automatically searched and connected to your device next time,if the device had been connected before.